Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm a very blessed girly, Boyfran knows me oh-so-well...

The first present he gave me as a friend was an immersion mixer.

The first present he gave me as a couple was a Lodge Logic cast iron skillet

Our first Christmas as a couple he gave me a crimson Soda Stream water carbonator 

And the first Valentine's present he's ever given me is a crimson microwave for my new apartment :D

It matches my crimson Kitchen Aid mixer, the aforementioned crimson water carbonator, the crimson tea kettle his lovely mom gave me, and many of the other things I have in my squatchy kitchen. (You'd never guess I'm an alumna of the University of Alabama and an ardent Crimson Tide fan, would you?)

I love it. He gets me.
Roll Tide, Kitchen stuff!

Happy Valentine's Day, errbody. I love each and every one of you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment